Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Patel Family {Atlanta Family, Childhood and Maternity Photography}

I have been fortunate enough to work with the Patel Family several times over the past year. (see here and here).  We originally had scheduled to meet at Piedmont Park, but it turned out to be Atlanta Pride weekend.  I am sure those would have been some fun family pics, but we decided to take a more low key route and headed over to Canoe in Vinings.  We could not use the restaurant because of a beautiful Indian wedding that was taking place on the grounds.  But, there is this FABULOUS bridge right beside the restaurant, so that is where we headed!  I must say, the bridge coordinated perfectly with the color pallet they had chosen and it was so quiet.  It was an excellent choice (made by my lovely clients) and I think the photos came out beautifully!  Patel Family...thank you so much again for choosing me.  You are a lovely family and I cannot wait to meet the newest addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment