Monday, October 24, 2011

The "P" Family {Smyrna Family Photography}

I met this sweet family at Taylor-Brawner Park in Smyrna for a shoot last weekend. It was unusually toasty by GA standards, and the sun was super bright. Luckily, the park featured tons of great spots for photos and boy did we take advantage of them! Little "P" was a trooper. She endured 5 wardrobe changes and several location changes...all with a precious smile on her face. Honestly, this was one of the quickest and easiest shoots I have ever had with a little one. She is just a doll! Thank you so much "P" family for the opportunity to shoot your family portraits. I sincerely hope I get to watch this little cutie grow up!!!









This is one of my favorite shots EVER! The colors, the smiles...I love it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment