Friday, November 16, 2012

My Brand New Niece {Jacksonville Newborn Photography}

I had the incredible pleasure of photographing my 5 week old niece, Grace.  We have long awaited her arrival and are so very glad to have her in our lives.  To say we are all in love, is the understatement of the year!  I just love being an Aunt, and have the most perfect nieces and nephew.  They are such blessings!

Grace's parents are graduates of the University of Florida, and are HUGE football fans.  They dubbed her Gracie Gameday, since they arrived home from the hospital on a Saturday just in time for the big game.  I see a whole lot of blue and orange in this little cutie's future (and maybe some red and black if I can steal her away for a few hours one day...hehe)!

Gracie loves the camera!  Usually babies either sleep through a session, or they are upset by the big black contraption in their face.  Not this girl!  She was fascinated, which made for some awesome pictures.  She looked straight into the lens and even gave me a few grins.  From start to finish, she was unfazed by the photo shoot chaos around her, and the wardrobe changes.  She was happy and interested...and I loved every second of photographing her.

Crystal and Jesse...thank you so much for trusting me and waiting for me to photograph this sweet little angel.  I just LOVE her!


These are the other two babies in Crystal and Jesse's lives...their 10 year old pups, OJ and Angie, who are also loving and relaxed and incredibly well behaved!  Sweet dogs!

1 comment: