Thursday, June 23, 2011

Zoey in Wonderland {Wellington Children's Photography}

Little Zoey and her sweet Mommy have been some of my most loyal clients. I have watched this little bit grow into the most precious 11 Month Old...I cannot believe it! What I love about Zoey's Mommy is that she is up for anything. This time, she allowed me to style an Alice in Wonderland themed shoot. I had an absolute blast setting it up and love how vibrant and fun all of the shots are. And while Zoey had some diva moments (see below), she gave me quite a few beautiful smiles and fun faces. She was just perfect! I hope you enjoy the photos!!!



Done and Done!!!!! lol

While I am on the subject of Zoey, I wanted to share some products I am offering that feature her beautiful photos. These are iPad and iPhone skins. There are a ton of designs and I can customize one using your favorite images from your session. The iPad skins are $45.00 and the iPhone skins run $30, which includes design cost and shipping. I would love to design one for you, so let me know if you're interested!






I also have Blackberry designs...for those of us who have not jumped on the Apple bandwagon! These beauties cost $25 and include design costs and shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment